Monday 4 June 2012

Sweet

Awweee :3

Me: I’m sorry i was so shy today /:
Him: it’s fine :3 i love you
Me: i love you more.
Him: i love you most
Me: no i do D:
Him: i do, beautiful<3
Me: you’re a cutie.
Him: <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg<3

Me: I’m soooooooooo awake right now…I think talking to you has this magic wake up effect on me
Him: I love you so much<3
Me: hahahaha I’m serious I could never be sleeping beauty because talking to you breaks the spell
Him: darn I was hoping I would get to kiss you and wake you up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Anonymous asked: So, my boyfriend.. He kind of drinks alcohol a lot.. And like we are seriously in love hands down.. But, it makes me worried because my best friend doesnt want us to be together and she says stuff like he is hanging out with girls and is trying to hook up with them and then I ask him and he tells me the opposite.. Like i don't know who to believe... My "best friend" seems like she is just trying to break us up.. What do I do..? What do I say?
I know you’re probably going to hear this a million times in your life, but, if you don’t trust your partner then you may as well not have a relationship. Unless he has given you a reason not to trust him then you need to give him the benefit of the doubt.
That being said, when he goes out drinking, do you ever go with him? Did he seem hurt or upset when you asked him if he was hooking up with girls or did he just brush it off? I don’t know your boyfriend but.. it’s not too hard to tell when someone is lying about something major. As for your best friend, unless she is with him when he’s drinking and sees him doing those things she said he was doing, then I wouldn’t trust what she’s saying… UNLESS she’s heard it from a reliable source. If you don’t trust your boyfriend then you either need to leave, or change your feelings. How do you do that? …If you never go out drinking with him, why not ask if you can go along once? If you confront him about it and still think he is lying, why not speak to one of his friends?